- Responsible for materials & information flow throughout the supply chain
- Responsible for all parameters & KPI monitoring for the supply process, inventory management, distribution & replenishment planning.
- Manage all transactions related to supply & distribution orders from vendors & manufacturing units through the distribution network to the region & the end customers, including all system maintenance related to these transactions.
- Manage purchase transactions with external suppliers, including confirming requisitions, transmitting purchase orders to vendors & updating delivery acknowledgements & advance shipping notices
- Material master maintenance, inventory control
- Prepare management reports
- At least a diploma in logistics/business or any field
- Experience in material requirement planning or related of over 2 years, in sales, manufacturing or related industries
- Strong in SAP, must have experience in using material management module
- Analytical abilities, communication skills, tracking skills, excel spreadsheets skills abv average
Working Location : Raffles Place
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.