- Monitor and control inventory and movements.
- Ensure material supply meet production requirements with optimizing costs.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials in place.
- Closely co work with Engineering team on product change requests and communicate the impact on material planning and schedules.
- Monitor potential excess and coordinate scrap procedure if needed.
- Regularly maintain safety stocks.
- Any other duties and projects assigned.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or Business related.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Possess good knowledge of MRP and Microsoft Excel.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14967
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD