Material Planner (Contract | Pioneer)
- Perform forecasting and purchasing of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased custom manufactured intermediates.
- To ensure continuing manufacture of all products, in compliance with the appropriate governance and procurement processes, while delivering value to the company through cost and inventory optimisation in partnership with internal functions and stakeholders.
- Maintain stocking parameters for purchase of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased intermediates.
- Collaborate with Production Procurement teams to ensure security of supply of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased custom manufactured
- intermediates, taking into account supply base risk assessments and RMAPs.
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of good knowledge and relevant working experience in supply chain management including procurement and/or logistics
- Planning, procurement or purchasing experience
- Proficient in SAP is a bonus
Shuttle bus provided (Bishan & Buangkok)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16581
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD