Material Management Specialist/ Planner (Contract Management) - US Pharma MNC
Indirect Procurement (Contracts Management)
- Manage the end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site Operational contracts and ensure it is aligned and in compliance to RSTO Procurement Guidelines.
- Lead the contract management process for renewable contracts and promote collaborative engagement between Procurement and stakeholders. To develop contract optimization strategies and KPI monitoring to ensure Service providers met our Services level expectation and contractual obligations (eg Scope of services).
- Promote stewardship of stakeholders’ budget to meet RSTO operational needs.
- Negotiate best possible cost savings/avoidance on all Contracts requisition. Track savings and ensure timely reporting.
- Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process with zero stock out on the assigned GMP/MRO materials categories.
- Responsible for maintaining Risk Mitigation Inventory (RMI) based on RMI strategies for high risk materials as identified by Global Risk Management. Also to determine and maintain local RMI for those GMP materials where risk are identified to be site specific.
- Support CMO operations by ensuring their forecast for the planned GMP materials are received and supported as per agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Manage Trackwise (DMS/CR) assessment as assigned by Quality for changes impacting GMP/MRO materials.
- Manage Supplier Delivery Performance and ensuring materials are delivered on time and in full, complying with materials specifications and providing all documentations as requested for GMP/MRP materials.
- Assist in compiling the details and performing analysis on reporting for GMP/MRO materials e.g. Monthly Scrap report, Monthly Buy plans, Monthly supplier forecasting/deliveries plan, Quarterly forecasting plan for strategic suppliers, Quarterly Manual PR Audit report, Quarterly E&O report and Non-moving inventory report.
- Lead the Monthly Local Business Review meeting with Key GMP/MRO suppliers.
- Perform daily operations as per the GMP/MRO Procurement processes and ensure it is aligned and in compliance with RSTO GMP/MRO Procurement Handbook, RSTO Procurement Guidelines and SLAs as established and work collaboratively with network/ local stakeholders in identifying any opportunities via Lean Production Systems methodology/tools to improve work efficiency and effectiveness. This also includes sharing of best practices with the team.
- Interface professionally and maintain good rapport and working relationship with Global Materials Planners, Global Category Managers, Site Master Scheduler, Site Detailed Planner/Schedulers, Logistics, requestors/stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experiences in comparable role in Manufacturing, Biopharm, Pharmaceutical, Engineering industry with cGMP desirable.
- SAP experience is desirable.
- Experience in Materials planning and procuring of GMP/MRO materials.
- Experience in Sourcing for Site services/Indirect materials or services.
- Experience in Contracts management.
- Numeric with strong analytical skills, creative problem solving capabilities and an eye for details.
- Excellent Supplier management and negotiation skills.
- Certified C.P.M. or CPIM is a plus.
- Certified Microsoft Advance Excel and Project management is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Certified Microsoft Advance Excel is a plus.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd