Material Management Executive - SAP $3,200 to $4,000 #NCH
• Review Customer & Affiliate orders and commit based on RM availability.
• Manage Process Order and Prepare Production Schedule to maximize labour output, minimize cleaning costs, reduce cost variance, all while maintaining a safe & attainable production schedule.
• Coordinate and communicate with Manufacturing, Quality and Distribution regarding fulfilment of expedites.
• Responsible for replenishing and optimizing Packaging materials and work with materials planners to proactively solve raw material issues.
• Liaise closely with Demand Planner and Customer care on Forecasting gaps so as to make Customer feel valued with timely order support.
• Manage Dual role Planning, with FG Planning and RM Planning scope.
• Min. Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in Production Planning and Inventory Management.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
Interested applicants may email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Reg No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd