Material Management Executive (Inventory) / $4000 / North
- Review Customer & Affiliate orders and commit based on RM availability.
- Manage Process Order and Prepare Production Schedule to maximize labour output, minimize cleaning costs, reduce cost variance, all while maintaining a safe & attainable production schedule.
- Coordinate and communicate with Manufacturing, Quality and Distribution regarding fulfilment of expedites.
- Responsible for replenishing and optimizing Packaging materials and work with materials planners to proactively solve raw material issues.
- Liaise closely with Demand Planner and Customer care on Forecasting gaps so as to make Customer feel valued with timely order support.
- Manage Dual role Planning, with FG Planning and RM Planning scope.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min. Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in Production Planning and Inventory Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Teamwork, good interpersonal skills with sense of urgency.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd