Master Warehouse Technician (Up to $3500/ Tuas/ 12-Month Contract)
- Basic up to $3500 + Bonus
- Office Hours
- Must have Forklift License
· Responsible for managing the business processes and systems for raw materials, intermediate and finished product logistics, shipping, receiving, warehouse and inventory control.
· Responsible for the execution of material logistics in a cGMP environment and includes hazardous raw material storage and issuance.
· Plan, organize and manage the daily operations of the warehouse, ensuring operations are compliant with safe handling and storage requirements, full cGMP, local & corporate policies, and environmental/other related regulations.
· Establish, build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external business partners.
· Perform SAP system transactions and ensure the timely and accurate order fulfillment, documentation, closure of outstanding issues and effective inventory system and ensure department compliance with policies and procedures.
· Receive, inspect, segregate and label incoming materials and ensure accurate inventory level to support manufacturing and quality needs. This includes the wipe-down (sanitizing) during the issue of materials to manufacturing.
· Process raw materials return, rejection and/or destruction.
· Update standard operating procedures, raw material specifications and forms as required.
· Perform department related project activities that may include investigating, analyzing, formulating possible solutions, documenting processes, and communicating results.
· Perform the coordination and monitoring of all inbound and outbound shipments, including the detailed packing and tracking of cold chain shipment.
· Perform inventory checks and cycle counts.
· Ensure appropriate controls and follow ups for Export Control Compliance requirements.
· Initiate and follow up discrepancy and change request related to warehouse operation.
· BA, BS or Diploma in logistics/warehouse management preferred. May substitute with extensive inventory management or Bio/Pharma industry experience.
· Must have a working knowledge of cGMP concepts and guidelines.
· Team player with demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills
· Knowledge of import/export documentation & custom regulations.
· Working knowledge of SAP application software is preferred.
· Flexibility in duty assignment and ability to work over-time as required.
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Possess Valid class 3 driving license; candidates with a PSA forklift license preferred.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to us stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd