Master Scheduler (West/$5K/US MNC) -Manufacturing
• Reviews Trade/Interco backlog and work closely with Order Administrators to optimize
production output and meet customer project schedules.
• Reviews Material and Resource constraints, and work with procurement on expediting
materials to meet customer expected lead-times for MRO orders.
• Manages Order Promising (Schedule Ship Date) for new sales orders and propose new dates
for re-scheduling overdue orders, unreleased WIP, holds & redlights and customer change
• Leads daily cross-functional order fulfilment meeting to mitigate factory gaps to meet
customer request dates.
• Executes Advance Deviation Request, implement Engineering Change Order and support
new product transfer.
• Handles lead-time enquiries from Trade/Interco and Sales Support groups.
• Reviews master data and maintain system attributes to attain system integrity and ATP
• Performs rough cut capacity planning (RCCP) and provide capacity constraint input to S&OP
process to develop consensus forecast.
• Conducts inventory analysis and provide recommendations to achieve service level goals.
• Drives and supports Perfect Execution activities to improve existing processes and systems.
• Complies with Company’s policies and procedures on work safety.
• Degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management with minimum 3 years of
production planning/master scheduling experience.
• Experience with Oracle MRP and inventory analysis.
• Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team
• Good excel and analytical skills and attention to details.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and expose in a complex operational organization will
be an added advantage.
• APICS certification will be an added advantage.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd