ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our smart and ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. With over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including the United States, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Taiwan. Together we work to develop thin-film deposition technologies for our customers through epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, vertical furnaces and PECVD. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. Focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
We’re not like most. We don’t just overcome obstacles – we don’t see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don’t wait for opportunity to appear – we create it. Meet ASM. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
ASM is currently seeking smart and driven individuals to work on global, cross business projects. While global teams are dynamic, innovative and creative, they also come with their own challenges of language, cultural and time zone differences. In order for you to be a successful member of our global team, you must be a quick thinker with strong social skills and solid stakeholder management skills. Although there may be challenges, global teams have the benefit and reward of achieving much more than any one member, because each individual will contribute valuable insight to move the team forward.
- Weekly Build Plan refresh/analysis/publication
- Weekly/Monthly Dashboard preparation (Eg. Factory health review, BP vs Business Plan, Executive Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) etc)
- Effectively work with other departments, teams, and peers to solve problems and continuously improve the on time delivery and scheduling efficiency.
- Lead Global Slotting by working with Sales Operation and Business Management Organization.
- Analyse the demand churn during monthly Demand Review meeting
- Work with Operations Management to develop work around plans to resolve capacity issues, job delays or other impacts to the master schedule.
- Internal Control Testing requested by Compliance Team
- Quarterly On Time Delivery preparation
- Support in annual Business Plan Demand Forecast
- Lead Product Lead Time Annual Review
- NPI Product Roadmap catch up with NPI Project Team
- Foster, drive, promote, or participate in continual communications with manufacturing, sales, and supply chain teams. Inform all stakeholders of potential problems, opportunities and recommend alternatives related to forecasted and non- forecasted orders
- Participate and lead special projects for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of semiconductor, manufacturing experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & Business Partnering skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Strong leadership qualities to exercise influence both throughout the organization and with external parties
- Demonstrated ability working with minimal supervision and exercising judgment
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment, and leverage additional resources as needed
- Professional presence and behaviour
- Preferred Oracle or SAP Experience, Excel, PBI knowledge
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
Be part of our exciting future and join our team today!
ASM Front-End Manufacturing Singapore Pte Ltd