- Under broad direction, responsible for master planning, inventory management, just in time planning, material requirements planning, capacity planning, and production activity control. Identifies master planned items.
- Defines and coordinates Manufacturing planning strategy with field operations by establishing master planned items.
- Establishes and maintains time fences for master items.
- Develops and maintains rough cut capacity profiles.
- Performs rough cut capacity planning.
- Balances demand with capacity at master level item.
- Loads and maintains demand management master plan.
- Conduct monthly production planning meeting with different teams.
- Coordinates planning strategy with Production Planner.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing, procurement, or customer service. Requires detailed product knowledge and advanced knowledge of Master Planning, Inventory Management, Just In Time, Materials Requirements Planning, Capacity Planning, Production Activity Control, and systems and technology.