MAS Financial Reporting Executive, General Insurance (Up to $7,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Participate in process improvement projects such as process changes for GST reporting and automation of certain MAS reporting processes.
- Contribute to UAT testing for system enhancements
- Assist in the documentation of processes and in the process share ideas for more efficiency.
- Assist in the preparation of some parts of MAS returns.
- Preparation of data for finance monitoring and review
- Assist in the preparation of GST returns
- Extraction and preparation of information for income tax computation.
- Assist in the preparation of parts of annual financial statements.
- Minimum Diploma with strong financial reporting experience in the insurance space.
- Good to have prior involvement in system improvement projects.
- Strong knowledge of MAS reporting standards.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd