There's never been a better time to join our company as we have a number of Enterprise Level Programmes on the horizon. We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, and flexible individual to join our Team as a Marketing Trainee.
This is an exciting position that would be suited to an individual with initiative, excellent leadership skills and a collaborative nature because you will be working with a variety of stakeholders. Inspiring others and delivering high quality professional practice will come naturally to you and you'll thrive in an environment where what you do has a real impact on the everyday people.
- Developing marketing plans or strategies based on market characteristics and organisational goals.
- Collaborating with team heads to coordinate and direct marketing activities to promote products or services.
- Managing and leading the continuous improvement of marketing practices, internally and externally
- Observe the performance of marketing and sales plans put in place and proactively taking any necessary corrective action required and provided through coaching and/or process improvement.
- Analysing data to make informed decisions about marketing campaigns and activities.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjusting strategies as necessary to achieve target KPI goals.
- Working together with team heads to ensure that a quality service is given to the customers
- Recommend and sell company products to the customers based on their differing needs and wants
- Minimum qualification of a diploma
- Experience and creativity to bring to a range of clients.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A personal interest in understanding new trends.
- Integrity and flexibility, with a collaborative work approach.
- Enthusiasm for our purpose and brand.
- Jolly personality with a good hone at social and people skills
- Fervent will to succeed and constantly improve oneself
- Can work in a team or autonomously
- Takes initiative in a team effort, showing capability and leadership skills
This role would be perfect for a junior/ grad entry-level with a passion for marketing.
Sound like you? Apply today! Even if you have no experience but you want to join our mission, we still want to hear from you!