Marketing Support Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Job Summary :
- Support all events & digital media.
- Manage production of marketing collaterals, translations, sourcing of vendors, and other marketing support duties
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Work closely with business unit heads to oversee the rolling out of marketing initiatives, promotions, and campaigns.
- Keep track of all steps and tasks for each project and ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain information and approvals.
- Ensure that all news and updates are communicated through the necessary channels and in the relevant languages.
- Prepare budgets, obtain relevant approvals and ensure expenditure is within budget.
- Source for suppliers for the various projects such as the production of brochures, merchandise, corporate gifts, corporate video, mailing lists, etc.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure quality control.
- Maintain the relevancy of the product information on the company websites.
- Take minutes during meetings and follow up on all actionable items.
- Assist in other ad-hoc marketing projects and duties.
- Able to manage projects and meet strict deadlines, manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining an attention to detail at all times.
- Matured, independent and able to multitask.
- Able to take direction and instruction to execute a task, as well as the initiative to develop independent strategies and projects.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.