Marketing Specialist (Temporary)
We are looking a temporary Marketing Specialist (6 months) to assist in forming paid media strategies and framework, developing digital marketing capabilities so as to maximise publicity and revenue for the arts centre.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop overall integrated campaign paid media strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages and offers throughout the year
- Lead all key performance channels including natural and paid search, display, social media and programmatic media buys
- Benchmarking, monitoring and analysing performance against tickets sold, traffic, engagement metrics and ROI goals
- Ensure budget and KPI pacing to targets across all campaigns.
- Continuously recommend ideas/tactics to internal stakeholders for campaign optimization.
- Drive data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value. This includes analytics to measure online-to-offline contribution and cross-channel impact
- Analyse ongoing performance to identify campaign trends and key insights to ensure pro-active solutions are regularly presented
- Prepares regular case studies and best practices on campaigns
- A diploma/degree in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong experience and understanding of Social Media Marketing and/or Display Marketing
- Moderate experience and technical understanding of Search Engine Marketing
- Highly analytical and must have experience in reporting & analysis on Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics. Should be able to demonstrate expertise in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
- Experience in usage of digital reporting platforms such as Power BI is a bonus.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel
- Have strong organisational skills being able to manage multiple campaigns.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Able to work and support different teams
- Ability to relay analytical insights to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
We invite you to email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your resume and an indication of your current and expected salary if you are keen to join us as a Marketing Specialist. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest in the position and in the Esplanade.
The Esplanade Co Ltd