Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay aims to be the pride of Singapore, our vision is to be a performing arts centre for everyone, to be internationally recognised for our creativity and sense of adventure as well as be known for our exceptional standards of service.
The Marketing Specialist will assist in forming paid media strategies and framework and develop digital marketing capabilities to maximise publicity and revenue for the arts centre.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop overall integrated campaign paid media strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages and offers throughout the year
- Support all key performance channels including natural and paid search, display, social media and programmatic media buys
- Benchmarking, monitoring and analysing performance against tickets sold, traffic, engagement metrics and ROI goals
- Ensure budget and KPI pacing to targets across all campaigns.
- Continuously recommend ideas/tactics to internal stakeholders for campaign optimization.
- Drive data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value. This includes analytics to measure online-to-offline contribution and cross-channel impact
- Analyse ongoing performance to identify campaign trends and key insights to ensure pro-active solutions are regularly presented
- Prepares regular case studies and best practices on campaigns
- A Diploma/Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 3-4 years' relevant working experience
- Have experience and understanding of Social Media Marketing and/or Display Marketing and technical understanding of Search Engine Marketing
- Highly analytical and must have experience in reporting & analysis on Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics. Able to demonstrate expertise in analyzing and acting on marketing data.
- Experience in usage of digital reporting platforms such as Power BI will be an advantage.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel
- Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple campaigns.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Able to communicate analytical insights to internal and external stakeholders at various levels of analytical and digital knowledge
If you are keen to apply for this position and satisfy the requirements, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with an indication of your current and expected salary as well as details of your experiences.
We thank you for your interest in the Esplanade. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Esplanade Co Ltd