Marketing Specialist (Digital) - UP to $4000/GOVT/10 months'/5 days' @ WEST
Working Location: Jurong East
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday; 830am – 6pm / 9am – 630pm
Salary: UP to $4000/month (depending on experience)
- Manage publicity, marketing, and communications aspects of projects to brand the organization to create solutions for better employment and employability.
- Promote and outreach events and programmes to workers and employers, you will partner with internal teams, government agencies, companies, and design agencies to creatively conceptualize and roll out marketing outreach and publicity engagements.
- Require you to develop and execute effective public communications, marketing, and digital communications strategies, which may entail preparing presentations, writing speeches, talking points, and media releases.
- Expected to manage media relations including media interviews, media queries, and pitching media stories
- Support in digital communications such as content development, copywriting, and editing web and social media content.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications, Corporate Communications, or Public Relations.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with fluency in Mother Tongue
- Savvy with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
- Keen interest in producing fresh and impactful content
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or feel free to call 90253564 for more information.
Interested applicants, please state your expected salary, last drawn salary, and starting date.
EA Personnel: Saranjay S/O Manohar
EA Reg ID: R2019888
EA License No: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd