Marketing & Sales Operations Manager (Up to $7000 / 5 Days )
- MNC - Good Career Opportunities & Benefits
- Basic salary up to $7000
- 5 Days / 8.30am - 5.30pm / Central
- AWS + Performance Bonus
- Evaluation, implementation and management of marketing technology systems used by the marketing team
- Project and creative management of marketing collaterals and sales materials as well as managing a depository of marketing collaterals to support marketing team and other region
- Manage and implement different types of events/activities from start to finish.
- Coordinate with online marketing/demand generation team to ensure on-time delivery of all online campaigns deliverables
- Drive operational cadence including marketing administration support, meetings, budget/cost tracking, business updates, quarterly marketing activities review
- Consolidate budget allocation and track expenses
- Maintain sales forecasts and pipelines; ensure the CRM system is always up to date
- Monitor demand generation activities/campaigns, ensure leads generated are allocated instantly to the relevant sales
- Integrate, compile, analyse, and evaluate data on sales and operations performance.
- Provide efficient sales administration support eg regional sale reports, sales meeting, documentations, reports generation, meetings, sales toolkits, sales presentations, quotations, etc
- Deep understanding of CRM (HubSpot) and act as SME with the ability to provide assistant and training to existing/new users and report on important information
- Manage dashboards and reports in order to measure all aspects of the business including database cleanliness, revenue performance, pipeline contribution, lead management and overall business performance.
- Other ad-hoc assignment
- Hands-on experience in CRM/automation/project management systems such as salesforce.com, HubSpot, Asana, Wrink, Sharepoint, Basecamp, etc
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/marketing operations functions, preferably in the maritime and/or logistics industry
- Critical decision making, strong analytical skills, results oriented, business savvy, associate and team development, communication, problem solving, negotiation, influence/impact.
- Good writing skills and an eye for graphic design – ability to communicate a concept through a cohesive narrative while understanding tone of voice, and look and feel
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd