Marketing & Sales Executive
You are an experienced Sales Rep with a track record of success. You’re a self-starter and like a bit of room to do what you need to do to be successful. We get that. We like that.
Your job is to hit and exceed your targets. You’ll hunt down business, and, cultivate the partnerships we share with our customers. Hire, train, direct and motivate staff. Develop promotional materials- write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials.
Generate leads, meet sales target, and increase sales by identifying customer needs, recognising potential barriers and providing excellent product knowledge to solve issues.
- Develop sales strategies, tactics, marketing initiatives, and sales programs as applicable to scope.
- Plan and organize sales calls in the territory for effective use of time and economic considerations to optimize performance goals within each account.
- Maintain knowledge of product/service, market/industry trends, regulatory changes, competitors, and customers and communicate to management in real-time.
What We Offer
- Equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their marketing career to the next level
This is a company you want to be a part of. With amazing facilities for you and a dynamic team- you’ll be surrounded by driven, smart and motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial bend. With the founder being passionate about personal growth, he works with his team to achieve their potential and excel in the line of work. This is an environment of ever-evolving innovation. The team's success and culture is at the forefront of their journey and it’s something that everyone is a part of and not just as an employee.