Marketing & Sales Executive
EuropAce – Singapore No 1 Aircon and Home Appliances Brand
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, as a Marketing & Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the execution of new products launches and its outbound marketing activities. Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing innovative marketing strategies and positioning to drive demands. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. In your role as a Marketing/Sales Executive, you will be the link to buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales team.
Salary Range (Inclusive of incentives): $4000 - $5000 per month
- Driving sales – communicate the value proposition and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Product launch - brings new products to market; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing. Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, their buy patterns and criteria; study market shares and be the expert on your competition and how to defeat them.
- Demand generation – determines customers' needs and desires through research to develop strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Determines product pricing; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
- Recommends present and future product lines; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Provides information for management with short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and analyses.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of consumer lifestyle product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing. Engineering knowledge an advantage.
- Strong commercial understanding of business operations.
- Very strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong understanding of English and Mandarin is essential
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Good understanding of current customers’ behaviour, consumption patterns, and future trends to establish product development strategy and planning.
- Strong analytical mind in sales planning, pricing, competitive analysis, inventory control, financial planning and strategy.
Strategic Marketing (S) Pte Ltd