Marketing & Sales Coordinator
We are looking for a Markeing & Sales Coordinator to coordinate our social media, events and email marketing activities within our Marketing team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow your existing sales and marketing skills. This is a great opportunity if you love finding ways to do things better for your colleagues and customers and you want your next role to be a stepping stone to marketing or sales management….. Or, you might just be looking to consolidate and broaden your sales and marketing skills.
About the role:
You will be carrying out a range of sales and marketing coordination duties to support our sales team to win new business and support our customers on their journey to an excellent buying experience. You’ll often be called on to be creative, organized, practical, commercially minded. The key activities include:
- Coordinate all presales activities and bind the sales, onboarding and support processes together;
- Work collaboratively to meet and exceed deadlines with a positive attitude
- Providing great customer service to our customers whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our managers;
- Support the online and off-line marketing efforts;
What we can offer you:
- Flexible hours of work;
- Competitive remuneration package, including incentives;
- A great office working environment, central location with good access to public transport;
- Potential career opportunities beyond this role;
- Be part of an energetic and highly skilled, supportive team.
What we ideally need you to demonstrate to us:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, a proven successful communicator, can-do attitude and a team player.
- Absolutely customer focused while being commercially savvy.
- Ability to work across multiple tasks, using your creative flair and analytical skills with attention to detail to problem solve.
- Understanding of direct customer sales and support, versus reseller sales and support.