Marketing Product Manager
Our client is a global leader in the content and publishing industry and has its APAC headquarter in Singapore
They are now hiring a Product Marketing Manager,who has a strong marketing message /value proposition development & validation skill set, to join their regional team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the product portfolio to drive growth and synergies within and across the regions. You will work with the product development team to develop relevant products for the region. This includes funnel process, adapt activation packs and generate launch and end-of-life strategy and plans
Your main responsibilities include:
- Creating, developing and implementing category strategy that cover product, price, promotion and channel strategies that maximize product sales and market share
- Creating sales enablement content and materials to enable all channels (direct, indirect, e-commerce) to succeed in converting opportunities into sales
- Working collaboratively with local Marketing teams to develop go to market plans by country and define marketing analytics, KPI’s and create dashboards and reports to measure all aspects of program/process.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to optimize the database marketing campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline contribution, Return on Marketing investment (ROMI) and overall marketing performance
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree, University Degree or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Strong organization, analytic and verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SFDC an asset
- Strong Market research skill set – market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
Only applications on our website will be considered.
SnapHunt Pte Ltd