Marketing Operations Admin
- The marketing operations Admin will manage and oversee all things related to the lead lifecycle including lead management, lead scoring, lead source tracking, and lead/campaign reporting and analysis.
- You should have a passion for using data to make better marketing and business decisions to propel our team toward the best outcomes. The ideal candidate is passionate about the combination of data, technology, and marketing and is skilled in building cross-functional strategies that help drive revenue. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to define technical requirements necessary to achieve data-driven strategies, reporting, and analytics.
- Create, maintain and optimize scalable processes to ensure best practices around lead scoring, lead tracking, lead enrichment, lead segmentation and lead acquisition are followed.
- Work closely with Management to create and analyze lead and campaign reports to determine performance, ROI, and business impact on a weekly and adhoc basis.
- Continuously collaborate with SDR teams to maintain alignment on lead management and underlying technical infrastructure.
- Work closely with the Sales team to optimize lead flow.
- Build marketing reports and dashboards to provide visibility and insights into marketing and sales data and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Leverage relevant data to plan marketing initiatives and regularly track, evaluate, and report on metrics/ROI against KPIs and adjust as needed in response to metrics and other key data.
- Assist in the direction and coordination of analytics engagements across client teams to enable marketing effectiveness through the customer journey, attribution, testing, and optimization
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing performance.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for data-driven optimization and helping businesses make better decisions
- Advanced knowledge of lead management and lead lifecycle implementation within Salesforce.
- Ability to understand business/stakeholder requirements and project manage complex projects
- Experience using outside, third-party data sources
- Demonstrated ability to present digital analytics and optimization solutions, especially in a sales process
- Data management and excel expertise
- Advanced knowledge of lead lifecycle management and marketing funnel
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with visual reporting, data analysis
- Strong presentation skills to visually present marketing data in a meaningful way for the given audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Who we are
With a diverse interdisciplinary team hailing from different backgrounds with a common goal. By cultivating a dynamic and flat hierarchy environment, individuals thrive and learn effectively and efficiently with proper mentoring and guidance.
We are the market leader in offering solutions in our industry. Our company provides a comprehensive range of services and solutions that are specially curated to individuals around the region and the world. As our company is expanding, we are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our family.
We have collaborated closely with many clients to provide an all-round integrated business strategy and solution. We strongly believe that by pushing the boundaries, we are able to help our clients better perform in this evolving market. We welcome you to grow your career with us, today!