Marketing Operation Executive
Airya Crestar International Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 18-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Be in charge of day-to-day operations, business administrative planning, including manpower, logistical and financial planning.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (event planning, renovations, reorganise system filing, recycling etc.)
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Prepare management report through consolidation of data and reports from accounting, operating and administrative departments
- Manage system file orders, processes and document workflow
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Maintain and continue to develop both digital and print marketing campaigns for holding companies.
- Develop write ups, blogs, case studies to actively reach out to potential and targeted markets,
- Use CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities, manage EDM and monitoring of return on investment on various online marketing activities,
- To manage and maintain all social media accounts that are relevant to our marketing objectives, ensuring that it is communicated in a relevant way through all channels,
- To develop and write informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings,
- Be up to date with changes and advances in social media, advising on new approaches and channels to reach out more effectively,
- Use online performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity
- To plan and organise exhibitions, road shows and technology update trainings, liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations,
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using statistics to influence future digital activity
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials, maintaining and updating customer databases
- Propose new initiatives and budgets to reach targets as required.
- Source, liaise and coordinate with key strategic partners for marketing tie-ups and partnerships.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superiors
- Good degree in a related field (Marketing, Mass Communication or Business Management)
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or brand management in the industry
- Ambitious and interested in building a brand in a competitive
- Meticulous and organized team player with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Basic design skills (e.g. Photoshop, CSS, HTML)
- Immediate starter or able to start in short notice
Airya Crestar International Pte. Ltd.