Marketing Officer (Fresh Graduates welcome to apply)
The Marketing Officer is directly reporting to the Marketing Head, and provides support to all the businesses and projects as assigned. He/she is responsible for the implementation of various marketing projects for the different operating businesses to help increase brand image and product sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Monitor, research, and evaluate competition in the market and the effectiveness of their distribution channels and digital marketing efforts.
• Design and launch marketing campaigns for business project or product launches
• Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Officer in providing concept on the design and content of the website and other social media platforms that will attract our target audience.
• Create and maintain a template of readily available online tools and measurements to evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s digital marketing efforts and to make the necessary adjustments to the company’s marketing efforts accordingly.
• Preparation of weekly or monthly reports to show overall results of marketing strategies
• Handle other marketing projects that may be assigned from time to time