Marketing Manager, Retail Centre of Excellence (RCoE) (Contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Organise and execute marketing events and activities to represent the SMU LKCSB RCoE
- Research, plan, conceptualise and execute marketing campaigns to promote RCoE events & programmes
- Create and edit company literature, promotional materials and other forms of marketing collaterals (both print and electronic) from concept to final product
- Identify, develop and execute strategic communications/ media relations plans for key media contacts and customer references with other SMU departments and corporate communication
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience or a Diploma with at least 8 years
- Preferably with experience and success with digital platforms and social media in an academic organization
- Business and IT savvy and proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experienced in media buying and managing digital platforms (e.g. WordPress, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Excellent organizing, communication and writing skills
Please note that this contract appointment will end on 28 February 2022 due to funding specifications.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University