Marketing Manager (Real Estate / Show flat / Central)
- Established Developer of Condominium and Luxurious Residential projects
- Based in Show flat @ Central area
- AWS + VB
- 5.5 day work week
- Oversee the leasing and sales of existing projects.
- Conduct market studies, identify investment opportunities, perform feasibility studies, negotiate and structure deals.
- Execute sales strategies to meet business objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with tenants to generate referrals & to obtain repeated business.
- Liaise with stakeholders such as managing agents to oversee the maintenance and day-to-day operations of the properties, manage budget for financial reporting, and make use of the tenant mix understanding to market retail space and renovation projects.
- Establish good working relationships with relevant parties such as landlords, government authorities, tenants and internal customers to resolve all property-related matters.
- Ensure proper lease management documentation and administration.
- Lead and drive the expansion of the Group’s business portfolio.
- Formulate and implement strategies to maximize rental and occupancy for properties.
- Review tenancy mix and positioning of retail assets to maximize yields.
- Manage lease renewal negotiations.
- Ad hoc assignments
- Possess a recognized Degree/Diploma in Real Estate, Leasing or Property Management or equivalent.
- 5 years relevant experience in property management as well as real estate marketing.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal and networking skills.
- Ability to lead the Company on the path of continuous improvement.
- Good planning and organizing capability.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd