Marketing Manager (Luxury Branding) Swiss Firm | Central | Up to $7,000
- Salary Range: Up to $7,000 Basic, depending on qualification and years of experience
- Preferably possess relevant experience in luxury brandings
- Candidates with marketing experience in home appliances will have an added advantage!
- Web Content Marketing experience preferred
- Experience with data-driven SEO Analysis and optimization preferred
- Proficient in Web Analytics Software & Adobe Creative Suite
- Implementation of the brand style guide to ensure consistency and quality of positioning and visual identity.
- Create promotions with advertising materials
- Manage website and utilize social media platforms to promote all events happening.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and Sales team to optimise SEO and implement recommendations for improvement
- Support and execute social media and email marketing strategies, including preparation of copy and visual imagery
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns to build brand awareness
- Drive awareness of the brand through creation of great contents for content marketing, in conjunction with the Managing Director, lead the PR and Media Strategies.
- Plan, budget and develop marketing communication, public relations and website strategies
- To lead, execute and implement projects via the marketing mix of advertising, promotions, events, public relations, sponsorships, consumer, corporate marketing
- Secure tie-ups with promotional partners
- Perform post evaluation on all marketing activities and spending to determine their effectiveness, ROI and costs
- Evaluate market conditions by collating market trends, competitors' data, members' feedback and other resources to provide feedback for formulating, implementation and planning of marketing strategies
- Prepare reports for marketing activities
- Identify new customers with marketing efforts and support sales and lead generation efforts
- Compile Catalogue by working closely with HQ.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services, and evaluate competitors
- Past product experience in marketing preferred.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A creative thinker, with an ability to use data for informed decision makings
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Proficiency with web analytics software, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 4 : No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9873 Fax: 6536 7890
Koo Wan Ting, Vivien
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1658096
People Profilers Pte Ltd