YouAdMe, is a advertising tech startup that is expanding across South East Asia. It is a self-serve advertising platform that allow day-to-day consumers to provide word of mouth marketing activities for the brand they support.
Users can create custom, creative content to cut through traditionally overcrowded and saturated advertising, allowing brands to fulfil campaign objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective way. We work with brands to help them build personal relationships with their consumers. And we want to assist individuals to realise their dreams about becoming content creators, brand ambassadors, influencers and many more.
Get to know our Team:
You will be part of the pioneer marketing team in the new advertising technology market and will witness and contribute to the exciting growth in South East Asia.
We are always interested in exploring new ideas and approaches. Whether you’re just beginning your career, you’re an experienced professional marketing specialist, we’ll give you plenty of freedom to make an impact on how we do things.
In your role, you will support the country's operation & marketing team in implementing marketing strategies and campaigns. The ideal candidate must be creative and analytical to make data-informed decisions while keeping consumer-focused mindset. This role will focus on building the YouAdMe brand, brands and users acquisition, sales and engagement.
Get to know the Role:
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy (online & offline).
- Work with regional functions to ensure sufficient marketing support in the market across various channels.
- Organize market research and report results to the business.
- Design marketing campaigns that will drive both acquisition, retention and transaction for the growth of YouAdMe application.
- Involvement in ground events/ acquisition activities when required.
- Manage budget allocation between across both online and offline channels.
- Perform data monitoring and analysis daily/weekly and provide recommendations based on users insights.
- Select, evaluate and own relationships with vendors to deliver high-quality work within timelines and budgets provided.a
- Identify and/or review potential co-partnerships that are of brand fit to YouAdMe and negotiate for mutually beneficial terms.
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree preferably with major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Comfortable with designing, executing and tracking successful both traditional and digital marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns), integrated marketing campaigns, mobile marketing, and direct marketing campaigns.
- At least 2 years of relevant marketing experience
- Interested and passionate about Tech Industry.
- Willing to travel and station in Cambodia, Thailand and other upcoming South East Asia countries.
- Quick learner and fast adaptation to a different culture.
- Proven track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth and start-up environment.
- Relentless in driving growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Able to work independently and results driven
- Able to learn and work with the country's local team
- Resourceful and creative in coming up with ideas that complement different channels to reach, engage and grow the business.
- Highly detail-oriented to ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.
YouAdMe Pte Ltd