HR Focus| Date Posted: 24-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1549692
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop integrated marketing plan and budgetary in consultation with Asia Pacific Managing Director based on local market requirements and sales revenue targets.
- Support Asia Pacific Managing Director and sales leaders to manage, review and maintain regular sales pipelines hygiene using CRM
- Strategic planning and creating innovative ideas for growth as well as tactical execution of integrated marketing programs with sales leaders and channel partners pursuing for pipelines
- Proactively executing and monitoring on local sales and marketing activities; tracking and updating of pipelines
- Develop and execute regional demand generation campaigns integrating across multiple platforms including social media, mobile marketing, trade publications and SEO.
- Localizing our global campaigns with strong understanding of our business and partners needs by assigning relevant marketing resources to support local channel sales team.
- Collaborate with regional sales leaders and channel partners to support quarterly sales pipelines and sales goals by developing and executing relevant demand generation initiatives including digital marketing, channel partners programs, trade shows events, social media, trade specific advertising and EDM.
- Work with channel partners on enablement, solution awareness, demand generation, sales promotion, incentives and engagement programs in the region
- Manage and updating potential contacts and channel partner lists for the region
- A Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of Marketing Communication or Digital Marketing. Experience in Technology/IT infrastructure/Control room technology highly preferred.
- Demand generation experiences and passion to drive awareness through sales teams and channel partners to our prospects leveraging on integrated marketing tools such as digital marketing, trade shows, online advertising, SEO creatively.
- Strong understanding and solid execution power of marketing communication concepts and integrated marketing. Proven experience managing challenges of regional marketing and demand generation across Asia Pacific diverse and complex markets. Experience working at global multinational is a plus
- Independence, executive maturity, good listening skills, comprehensive regional perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and a passion to engage people of all levels.
- Good understanding of project sales environment, local market situation and channel partner ecosystem
- Highly energetic with professional work ethics and willingness to work within a highly agile environment with a natural sense of urgency
- Experience working in IT/AV hardware industry, global organizations, B2B GTM processes across Asia Pacific region
- Willingness to travel within the region if needed
- 5 day work week, Monday to Friday ( 9am to 6pm)
- Working location in Kallang
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
- Current and Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability