A leading technology and service provider with strong global presence is now hiring a Marketing Manager for a strategic and hands-on role to grow its new venture - A digital Consumer Platform business based in Hong Kong, Singapore or Malaysia.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to work closely with Senior Management team, to build and establish the Marketing strategy. Your role is critical in maintaining and growing the organisations brand and reach across multiple geographies.
The position will lead marketing efforts across different markets in addition to being exposed to some regional and national projects as the company scales globally.
Born from the vision to ensure empowering Cinema audience, the platform is being steadily build and ready for launch in Singapore, Malaysia, US and other global markets.
Note: Prior experience in a marketing management role in Consumer Digital / E-commerce platform business is a must.
- Developing and driving marketing strategies and plan for the Digital platform business for different geographies through a mix of different marketing channels (Conventional and Digital)
- Creating targeted and effective marketing campaigns to enhance awareness in the market and effectively delivering on the marketing and business KPIs for the Digital platform business.
- Establishing the brand in the market by creating and communicating the brand positioning, promote brand through events, campaigns and programs.
- Managing and expanding digital channels, monitoring ROI results and adhering to approved budgets.
- Conduct market research and information gathering through various sources to anticipate market trends and understand customer behaviour to help business decisions.
- Liaise with external agencies for branding, promotions and communications to effectively market the digital platform business.
- Prior experience in a marketing role for high growth consumer oriented digital platform business with over 5 years of solid exposure in digital marketing and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the marketing funnel and operations in a B2C setting.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline. Candidates with MBA will be considered with priority.
- Substantial experience in previous marketing roles in a start-up or fast pace/growth environment with a strong desire to build a structure up from an early stage. Proficiency in executing full lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of various digital media channels (display, affiliates, social media) and proven track record of developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and robust digital campaigns.
- Growth hacking - knowing how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- Experience in making data-driven strategic marketing decisions using funnel tracking, A/B testing, and other analytical tools. Knowledge of developing an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions using a variety of market information and research data. Experience to draw raw data, create dashboards and most importantly, making recommendations.
- Strong communication and project management /campaign management skills. Experience in working with external agencies and tight timelines is expected.
- An eye for design, creativity and previous experience around new communications mediums like social, email and newsletter marketing, etc
- Work in collaboration with internal and external teams (Ops, Legal, PR, external agencies etc.) to lead ad hoc projects as required. Occasional travel as and when required.
GDC TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD