You will be responsible for developing marketing plans and budgets, implementing activities and monitor market situations closely.
- Conceptualization of advertising and promotional (A&P) plans, initiatives and activities in line with the company’s business plans and brand strategies.
- Working closely with suppliers, business associates and management of shopping malls in formulating and implementing A&P initiatives, themes
- Monitor brand performance through field visits, research and responses on a regular basis.
- Monitor, control and evaluate all advertising and promotion expenditure to ensure conformity to planned deployment.
- Develop creative promotional campaigns to achieve sales objectives.
- Identify opportunities within the current business model to optimize revenue growth.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Retailing, Mass Communications or related fields.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Marketing, A & P, Marketing Communication in F & B or Retail industry.
- Candidates must have experience working in F&B industry.
- Excellent knowledge on food and wine products.
- Creative with an excellent aesthetic sense.
- Resourceful and able to withstand pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build connections with people from all walks of life.
- Sensitive to changes in consumer trends and lifestyles.
- Possess strong leadership, analytical skills, initiative and motivated.
Interested applicants please send in a detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating; Work experiences and duties, reason for leaving each employment, last drawn and expected salary as well as date of availability.
1855 F&B Pte Ltd