Location: Near Admiralty MRT
Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week (9am-6pm)
Salary up to ( $4500 Basic + Comission )
Our Client is a leading design and build company which deliver quality and satisfaction for their client brand and product.
- Strategy & planning activities such as performance analysis, ideation & development of full year marketing strategies
- Managing innovation & renovation based market insights which includes identifying opportunities, product conceptualizing, prepare and implement launch and post evaluation.
- Creating engaging brand experience through relevant communication & campaigns aimed to deliver the brand strategies.
- Reviewing sales forecast and recommending action plans to close gaps.
- Monitoring & analyzing category/brand performance including competitive benchmarking.
- Provide training to sales personnel on all sales aid and marketing materials developed for the sales team
- Plan, oversee and approve a variety of strategic organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, where necessary.
- Collaborate and produce valuable and engaging content for our websites, e-newsletters and social media platforms that attract and convert specific target groups Developing budgets and able to do P&L projections on a regular basis.
- Compiling campaigns, advertising and promotion reports for senior management.
- Other addhoc duties as assigned
- Working closely with Sales team, Builders & Interiors and Business & Development
- Bachelor/Master Degree holder preferably with Design and build industry
- Possess business managerial experience within sales, marketing, trade marketing or commercial functions
- At leat 2-3 years’ experience in Construction Industry
- Hands-on, driven and results oriented. Able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Good interpersonal skills. Excellent communicator and presenter
- A blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Resourceful, adaptable, persistent and confident
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job iD: 46953
People Profilers Pte Ltd