CareerBuilder Singapore| Date Posted: 15-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- This role comprises of a mixture of digital and non-digital (traditional) marketing.
- Lead, develop and deliver Digital Marketing strategy plans (including Social Media strategy and approach) in order to reach required traffic or subscriber targets and to reach the required audience.
- Lead generation – Expand and integrate all types of digital channels (paid, organic, email, social, mobile) to improve quantity and quality of leads.
- Develop a marketing strategy that demonstrate commercially viable channels to market our products for increasing of market share and lead generation by working closely with the various sales team plan and lead demand requirement.
- Developed website analytics framework and monthly reporting schedule.
- Analyse campaign and platform performance and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Work with in-house designer on design, customize, edit and blast out EDMS and manage email database.
- Lead a team of marcom and event management staff, provide guidance to team members on job requirements and ensure that team members are clear on their KPIs and expectations
- Provide Marketing support such as brochure/collateral, translation and printing to support all products and ensure that corporate identity is comply to.
- Work with Business leaders to manage their Marketing Budget.
- Manage the delivery of local events and campaigns ensuring smooth running of all activities and delivery on-time minimizing non budgeted costs.
- Foster and maintaining close working relationships with various departments and external strategic partners to plan and execute marketing communications and plans for the respective products to drive high traffic.
- Oversee the research function (via outsourced party) including survey planning & strategy, setting business objectives for surveys, creating PR value with media, ensuring ROI from surveys and engagement with respondents.
- Preferably Business or Marketing or Degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience in digital marketing is a must.
- Preferred experience in Marketing Communications, Advertising, or related fields
- Experience in leading a team
- Independent, highly driven, confident, dynamic, articulate communicator.
- Creative and with business acumen, meticulous