You will report to the Senior Management of MIS & MIS Business School and be assigned these following duties and responsibilities:
The incumbent is to develop, plan, implement and monitor various internal/external marketing communications and marketing activities to generate sales leads for the Institute, and execute marketing strategies and plans to maximise reach and publicity for the Institute.
This will involve the delivery of key activities such as events planning and management, production of marketing collaterals, eDMs, website updates and exploring partnership opportunities, social media channels, media engagements, PR, and preparation of timely corporate/marketing/media/publicity communication materials (press releases, articles, speeches, reports, presentations, announcements, annual reports, etc.).
The incumbent is also expected to lead the internal team to manage and work closely with our agencies/designers/partners to ensure all projects are delivered with high-quality and accuracy, and to be completed in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, plan, execute and monitor online and offline marketing communication activities in support of the different business units.
- Create and develop marketing materials to support marketing campaigns in leads generation.
- Plan and co-ordinate outreach activities such as events, conferences, guru talks and road shows.
- Identify and coordinate with media owners, partners and vendors for advertising, editorial and brand building opportunities.
- Liaise and provide timely updates to partners, vendors and stakeholders on all marketing communication channels (e.g. JobsCentral, VitalOrg, etc.).
- Identify, maintain and upkeep the databases for eDMs, Membership and leads generation.
- Manage and maximise the ROI of marketing budget through continuous monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns/activities.
- Overseeing and ensure timely updates and maintenance of website information.
- Create and monitor social media initiatives by capturing and analysing data/metrics, insights and best practices, and continuously seek avenues for improvement.
- Curate relevant content/information on social media platforms to enhance brand identity and engagement with customers in a timely manner.
- Manage, develop and monitor all corporate/marketing/media/publicity communication materials, channels and relationships.
- Drive Public Relations initiatives for the Institute through proactive engagement with media via PR agencies or self-established network for press releases, press kits and etc.
- Supporting to generate a sustainable source of advertising revenue for “The Singapore Marketer” through selling advertising space.
- Ensure that all events (including annual, regional & major events), for both membership and organisation are successfully developed, produced and executed from proposal stage to final delivery according to timeline and plan.
- Develop and monitor project estimates to ensure revenues and expenses are kept within budget.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and to ensure effective communication amongst all parties.
- Supporting in generating and driving sponsorship sales for all events
- Manage the production of event and conference related sales, promotional and marketing collaterals, including flyers, sponsorship deck, eDMs and newsletters (print and digital).
- Develop affiliate marketing, prospecting and securing partnership collaborations as well as sponsorship sales.
- On-site inspections to coordinate all amenities and accommodations including site selection, venue setup, F&B, transportation, audio or visual equipment.
- Oversee and manage the overall logistics for events, conferences and project activities.
- Manage database and registration process, including on-site registrations, to ensure accurate registration data, name tags and fee collection.
- Prepare and provide post-project analysis, testimonials, budget recaps, debriefing sessions and participants’ feedback.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Marketing, communications or related field and relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Experience in content management process and working with writers and editors
- Creative, mature, analytical, self-motivated and resourceful to meet the demands of the role
- Familiar with social media platforms, Google Analytics, online marketing/monitoring tools especially managing FB and LinkedIN
- Creative and possess good writing skills to curate engaging web copy/content
- Meticulous with an eye for details and design in collateral productions
- Demonstrated understanding of new and emerging communications technology for publications, including multimedia production
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, planning and project management skills to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Marketing Institute of Singapore