THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 20-Jun-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Implement Delifrance’s planned seasonal and special campaigns for the whole year, including island-wide campaigns, long term marketing collaborations.
- Manage external social media and digital platforms such as digital advertising, search engine optimization and tie-ups.
- Propose and Drive Digital Initiatives to enhance the brand’s digital presence and advance with market trends.
- Set budget for the whole year company’s campaign with each individual business units.
- Put up overall Marketing Calendar for each Business unit, alongside budget and projections.
- Bring in strategic partnerships that are relevant and beneficial to the brands.
- Lead the Marketing team of 2 members. Strategies and manage marketing whole year calendar plans and budget.
- Planning, execution and management of strategic marketing initiatives:
- Monthly advertising and promotion plans for Delifrance
- Product of the month feature for Delifrance
- Additional monthly initiatives to drive dockets for Delifrance
- Support and monitor brand execution in new outlets, openings and maintain brand standard.
- Execute promotions and events for target audience and account for point of sale materials for the brands on time.
- Preparation of reports for each sales and promotions, and effectiveness of marketing and publicity initiatives.
- Oversee management of walk-in and corporate database.
- Clear responses to customers feedback and complaints.
- Guide team to put in place digital plans to enhance the brands’ digital presence where relevant.
- Drive and lead in PR; providing PR agency with pitch and achieve extensive publicity coverage for Delifrance.
- Establish point of contacts and discussion for new business partnerships for Delifrance.
- Government and Stat boards such as NTUC, NHB, NETS, EZLINK
- Media Companies
- Marketing partners such as SANRIO
- Assist in new product development – conduct market research on competitors’ products, provide market comparison, food tasting and review, marketing plans for new products according to target set by each brand, PR plans for new products.
- Fully responsible for the development of Delifrance sales pricing, as well as the analysis of the sales and profitability targets.
- Manage PR agency for Delifrance, provide angle for media pitch and release, put up recommendations to respective Business Heads to leverage on PR to obtain maximum media coverage.
- Proactive analysis of customers’ profile, consolidating and developing existing ones, maintaining and developing marketing reports. Collect and understand market needs and collect customer feedback on product performance.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar industry. Degree in Management, Sales or Marketing.
- Strong experience in marketing and brand management campaigns; both in planning and execution.
- Good management skills to meet tight timelines.
- Pleasant disposition and positive attitude towards ambiguity and high workload.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft Power.
- Flair for writing.