Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Oct-2019
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1436753
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Preparation of Int’l marketing strategy for Agil-suite of products.
- Develop Partner Marketing strategy and plans for all key markets, incl. localised events, roadshows, workshops and partner/customer specific marketing activities.
- Develop plans in conjunction with the Int’l sales team, including country-wise activity for upcoming year, and methods to meet agreed company objectives.
- Develop and execute joint-marketing activities with key partners.
- Creation and delivery of a Marketing calendar closely aligned with the annual budget and Sales objectives.
- Provide guidance and support Int’l sales team in creating Key Account marketing strategies for larger accounts / partners.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Travel where needed with the sales team in the field to gain intel and support field marketing activities.
- Ability to lead International Events - plan, conceptualise, develop content and execute the onsite experience in conjunction with Product Marketing team.
- Negotiate with event producers and vendors (along with procurement) to ensure maximum returns for event investments (booth, event site mktg, speaking slots, business-matching meetings, etc.)
- Pre-event prep work, including coordination with sales and product marketing teams to drive target audience to our booths.
- Work closely with Prod Mktg to develop strategic content for PR, Senior leaders’ presentation at global conferences, business collaterals, microsite for registration, etc.
- Track & follow-up on post-event activities.
- Measure the ROI for every event.
- Coordinate development of digital activity for Int’l Mktg. Have a high level of understanding of current technology to maximise the reach of the business to the target market to achieve frequent, timely and positive digital media coverage.
- Work closely with Corp & Prod Mktg to ensure brand image is consistently applied across the company's marketing materials internationally.
- Participate in the development and evaluation of annual marketing budgets.
- Master / Bachelor degree in International Marketing / International business / Global Marketing or equivalent.
- Min. 4 years of International Marketing experience covering APAC & EMEA.
- Track record of having delivered results in the international space thru’ marketing efforts.
- Proven ability to drive international marketing strategies from plan to close
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to represent company in local events incl. as event speaker.
- Sound in spotting relevant international marketing opportunities.
- Innovative and creative in delivering results within limited budgets / resources.
- Interpersonal skills – ability to influence without authority.
- Confident in presenting and discussing International Marketing with top management.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Competent use of IT tools - Microsoft 365, CRM, SFDC and similar programs
Career International Singapore | EA License No: 14C6926 | Registration No: R1436753
Career International FOS Pte Ltd