Marketing Manager (FMCG / MNC / Up $6k / Central)
- Working Location: Central
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Salary up to $6000
- Good staffs' benefits
- Good career Progression
- Well - established FMCG industry
- Conceptualize, develop and implement advertising and promotional ideas.
- Develop and implement integrated Marketing Communications plan (traditional) and digital marketing campaigns for the chain store as well as individual business unit to help propel the business forward.
- Manage digital campaign budgets and oversee the social media platforms.
- Manage and execute the Marketing Calendar and day to day in-house production activities and deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including merchandising, operations, IT to create and cascade marketing initiatives in a timely orderly manner.
- Work with event organizers to create and execute events for the flagship store.
- Evaluate effectiveness of promotions and potential advertising opportunities.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Negotiate with agencies, suppliers and media partners.
- Manage PR/press release and collaboration with joint promotion partners.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative marketing and promotion ideas.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways.
- Minimum 2 years of Managerial experience
- Experienced in digital and traditional marketing
- Meticulous and creative with strong conceptualization and analytical skills
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you can send your resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lau Wei Ling (Natalyn)
Registration Number: R1762677
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd. EA License Number:06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd