Not easily overwhelmed?
Creative and flexible in coming up with solutions to problems?
Ambitious and eager to get to the next level?
If you answered:
yes, of course!
Then we might have the place for you:
We are looking for an ambitious conference marketing super star with the potential to grow. Someone who can be translate data and analysis into SMART action plans! Someone who loves to implement new systems; is never satisfied with market standards; and always looks to go beyond what is expected! Someone who can inspire, lead and grow a small team into and industry leading powerhouse!
Planning & Executing
- Plan short and long term marketing plans to drive route objectives
- Work on through the line strategies to push selected markets
- Develop and execute approved marketing plans i.e. plan above and below the line media mix in the most cost effective manner
- Develop creative ideas and copy for ad visuals/EDM, POS, etc.
- Develop and manage web and social media content
- Actively drive media campaigns promoting the conference to cross sell and up-sell
Channel identification, targeting and evaluation
- Research and segment prospective markets, identifying best communication streams and delivering communications messages though these streams
- Research markets for trends, preferences, habits, etc to craft the right communication message and channels as every market differs
- Leveraging web statistics to assist in targeting and refining marketing communications
- Analyze and report on outcomes of activities/campaigns
- Comb through post campaign reports (CRM, sales, etc) to refine media mix and communication messages for more effective campaigns moving forward
- Ongoing review of best practice to find new and innovative ways to connect to market
- Assist in the ongoing co-operative activities with identified tourism and other partners to create cost effective marketing activities
- Negotiate and strategize on the coverage from media partners
- Bring in ad hoc cash support for campaign/events
- Assist in gaining co-operative marketing funds from these partners
- Manage the Creative, Media and PR internal and external stakeholders
- Support the Sales & Distribution department with communication materials
- Support, facilitate and conduct internal marketing training activities
- Internal reporting to Managing Director and Project Director
- Support Ad Hoc projects as required
- Obsessive focus on new and cost effective, innovative marketing practices to stay one step ahead of the competition and drive sales
- Manage and work successfully with junior marketing executives
- Good Degree holder (Marketing/Communications/Business Management preferred)
- Min. 3 years in a marketing role with strong experience in managing junior staff
- Excellent communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, Cheerful and Confident personality (sociable, charismatic and engaging)
- Strong drive for sales and marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature – achieving both time and budgetary deadlines.
- Ability to handle stress, show resilience and adapt to changing market trends and quick to learn
- Persistent and disciplined
- Creative in problem-solving
- Mandarin-speaking ability will be an advantage
- Prior Conference Marketing experience preferred
- Local Singaporean or Permanent Resident preferred, dependent pass holders/ LTVP holders may also apply.
Please apply directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your detailed resume and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
IMAPAC Pte Ltd