MARKETING MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Oversee the full spectrum of the marketing and branding activities for the Company.
- Strategize, conceptualise, plan and develop marketing strategies in driving business results and accomplish Company objectives.
- Oversee the development of short to mid-term plans and budget for marketing activities, recommending options and courses of actions to achieve these plans.
- Lead and manage Company’s Rewards Loyalty Programme and develop strategic plans for an effective loyalty and reward programme to drive member spending and increase member retention.
- Provide short and mid-term market trends and forecasts through market research, analysis, and interpretation of market data to share with Management.
- Manage, develop and improve marketing measurement reporting which includes marketing metrics, sales, product, customer and enquiry performance, insights and trends.
- Ensure evaluation systems are in place to monitor marketing activities and progress.
- Track sales and marketing performance through effective data collation, measurement and analysis highlighting areas for attention and improvement.
- Devise customised segment marketing and promotion plans based on CRM data analysis.
- Work with cross-functional teams and external vendors on the planning and development of the CRM system structure and architecture to improve member lifecycle management and capitalise on commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for marketing advertising, communications, promotions, on-ground events and campaigns.
- Improve campaign tracking tools converting data findings into powerful texts, tables, graphs and data visualisations which highlight key insights and assist with improving campaign effectiveness.
- Accountability for the marketing reporting calendar schedule and on time delivery of accurate published reporting and distribution to Management.
- Measure marketing budget ROI performance assisting in prioritisation of marketing activity funding.
- Conduct periodic trade and field visits and keeping abreast with consumers’ behaviour, marketplace trends, trade dynamics, business drivers and competitors’ strategy.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant Company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Candidates must have a Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience preferably in the F&B industry.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Experienced and competent in marketing and branding for fast food consumer products.
- Hands-on experience in managing Rewards Loyalty Programme.
- High numerical aptitude and analytical skill with an ability to organise, measure and analyse data identifying areas.
- Ability to articulate and translate data analysis findings into actionable marketing ideas.
- A team player with good communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle high-volume workload within reasonable deadlines.
- Meticulous, diligent, well-organised with good time management and sense of urgency.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office and data analytics applications.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and 5 days’ work a week.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their CVs to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] in MS Word Format including the following:-
1) Current & Expected Salary (is a MUST)
2) Date of Availability
3) Reason(s) for Leaving
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Ya Kun International Pte Ltd