Marketing Manager - $7000
We are hiring under Recruit Express Marketing Manager (Permanent).
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm
Location: Tanjong Pagar
Salary: Up to $7,000 (no AWS)
You will be overseeing the creation, implementation and measurement of the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance the company image and position within the insurance services industry and the end consumers. With autonomy, you will develop consistent branding and messages across all digital and non-digital marketing. This position is part of the senior management team with some general responsibilities for the company’s overall strategy and work planning; and active participation in the senior management team meetings.
A day in the life:
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of holistic marketing plans to build and increase brand awareness that translates into consumer engagement, growth and retention.
- Act as a strategic lead and manage and deliver media and PR strategy, including responsibilities in:
- Major PR campaigns
- Media engagements to maximize media coverage and establish our brand in the market
- Development and implementation of external communications policies and procedures
- Oversee the development and delivery of marketing or PR campaigns through relevant and effective use of digital and CRM tools, in consultation with the IT & Digital Manager.
- Oversee social media and digital marketing management, including planning, content writing and execution.
- Manage the production and dissemination of all marketing and communications material in line with the established branding guidelines
- Evaluate and report effectiveness of all marketing efforts using a variety of meaningful analytic tools to provide actionable insights to drive future decision-making.
- Build, develop and manage the marketing team to achieve deliverables and objectives.
- Min Degree in Business, Marketing or related fields
- At least 7 years of experience in a related industry - Experience in SEO, Google Analytics, social media management, marketing automation, web content management and CRM systems
- Graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in extracting, analyzing, writing and presenting marketing and business reports
Suitable candidates please email your resume in MS word format, Attention Kelicia
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Kelicia Tang Jia Min
CEI No.: R2094939
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd