Marketing Manager (5-month contract), Office of Corporate Communications & Marketing
- Ensure proper procurement procedures and audit compliance.
- Ensure brand compliance with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate requests from PGPP (Office of Postgraduate Research Programmes), PGR (Postgraduate Research) and other 5 Schools.
- Content collating for PGPP admission portal.
- Ensure strategy alignment of the programmes with OPGPP direction.
- Implement marketing segmentation via the persona playbook.
- Central resource for marketing best practice and digital marketing thrust.
- Coordinate work requests between Corporate Marketing and various PG/PGR stakeholders (internal).
- Liaise and coordinate with media/creative/digital agencies on production work flow and schedules, including developing and submission of creative digital artwork, copy, etc.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral for PG programmes, including proof-reading and brand compliance.
- Assist to repurpose existing content that promotes audience interaction & engagements on social media, improve traffic to websites.
- Collect and consolidate data based on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
- Download of leads and maintenance of database for marketing purposes.
- Provide administrative support in terms of sourcing of quotations, proper documents submitted for processing and invoices reconciled with records.
- Engage with media and digital agencies to provide post-campaign reports timely.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects (ie. Persona Playbook and Masters website) when required.
- At least a Degree or Graduate Diploma in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Advance course or certification with Google or Facebook. Or attended and practice digital marketing/ SEO/SEM in current job.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good understanding on the use of the major social media (FB, LInkedin, Instagram), search and digital marketing platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and online tools: CRM tools, Online analytics (GA), Google Adwords etc.
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University