Marketing & Leasing Executive
• Responsible for providing professional property marketing & leasing services and delivery of KPIs for the managed portfolio.
• Handle lease negotiation for new leases, renewal or termination.
• Prospect for new tenants and conduct market survey to source for suitable tenants.
• Process and follow up on all lease documents to ensure its completion; update leasing reports and schedules.
• Handle all types of advertisements (printed or online etc) including planning & budgeting
• Act as the liaison and to facilitate all communications between the clients and tenants
• Conduct regular inspection of the property and tenant’s business operations.
• Collate and Update Prospects database.
• Conduct competitive market research and prepare reports
• Promote good customer service and landlord & tenant relationships at all times
• Any other roles/duties as assigned by Management
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Leasing, Property Management, Building Management & Facility Management / or equivalent.
• 2 to 5 years of related experience in property marketing and leasing or similar capacity. Fresh graduate is welcome.
• Possess a CEA Salesperson Licence or educational certificate which is eligible to apply the salesperson licence.
• Possess excellent customer service, negotiation, interpersonal and written skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment independently.
• Possess positive work attitude, drive and resilience to meet job challenges.
• Have a good knowledge of IT and latest technology
• Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore