Marketing Lead, Enterprise Marketing - Tertiary Institution
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Marketing Strategy and Planning: With potential regional business and marketing initiatives in focus, the candidate will define the appropriate marketing plans to tap on the growth potential in Singapore and the region. The candidate must also be able to provide insights and optimization on enterprise / corporate marketing campaigns in the design of marketing initiatives, across online, offline and social platforms.
- Integrated Marketing Approach: Understand and identify key market opportunities, plus lead in the development of fit for purpose content. Work with various Heads of entities including Country Managers, to plan and execute a wide range of outreach programs.
- Market Segment Focus: The role is also responsible for developing and implementing segment marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Market Development: Through close alignment with the sales, events and business teams, develop and lead on market expansion initiatives to unlock new revenue channels. Provide valuable market and customer insights in the enterprise space for go-to-market strategy development.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Between 8 – 10 years of experience in creating and executing successful B2B lead generation marketing campaigns utilising multiple channels, ideally targeting Enterprise organisations, plus an understanding of the ASEAN region
- 3 - 5 years of managing teams
- A Bachelor’s degree to complement experience and expertise is required
- Proven record in defining marketing strategies, including the development, execution and success measurement of initiatives
- Knowledge of the Online, Offline, Content and Social marketing repertoire is essential
- Excellent attention to detail, data gathering & analysis, in addition to having the ability to execute plans effectively
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, collaboration and project management skills required
- Possesses the ability to influence and convince management at various levels
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd