We are looking for a driven, resourceful, committed, creative and independent individual to join our team for a 6-month internship! Join a fast-growing SME and have a fruitful, hands-on experience with close mentorship! Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. We are only looking for Singaporeans/Permanent Residents.
• Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
• Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collaterals.
• Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
• Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
• Assist in the management of website and SEO.
• Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
4day work week
Tues - Wed 10am - 6pm
Thurs - Fri 1pm - 9pm
*This role may also require traveling to any of our centres or event location.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of basic marketing principles
• Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
• Proficient with use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
• Must be IT-savvy
Able to multi-task
Able to work with tight deadlines and under pressure
Self-starter who is able to work independently
Takes ownership and responsibility of tasks given
Creative problem solver
The Write Corner