You will be working directly with the Head of the Production team on one of our most important launches in the life sciences portfolio. This is a unique experience to work directly with one of the most talented individuals in our business and a thought leader in the biologics conference industry.
- Assist Marketing Managers in creating and implementing various marketing campaigns, craft social media strategies and work with media partners for various projects
- Write and edit marketing materials like brochures and EDMs
- Assist Marketing managers in creating, implementing and meeting marketing plans and timelines for various projects
- Assist Marketing Managers and Project Managers with project write-ups and descriptions
- Track, measure and record performances of implemented marketing plans and strategies
- Maintain statistical databases
- Edit and manage website content periodically
- Work on branding initiatives
- Conduct Market Research / Analysis / Reporting
- Assist Operations Manager in executing conference planning
- Assist with executing and managing internal company events
- Translate documents, as and when necessary
- Attend and play a critical role in the delivery of our world-class conferences
The job is for you if you are:
- A strong communicator and writer of English and one or more of the flowing Asian languages: Japanese, Korean or Bahasa Indonesian, would be advantageous.
- Passionate and willing to learn about events, market research, and biotechnology
- A really excellent communicator: concise, engaging, calm and thorough.
- Looking to work somewhere fun. Yearning for more responsibility and a reason to look forward to Mondays.
- Able to work as an intern in Singapore with one of the following statuses: Singaporean or Singapore permanent resident or a foreigner undergraduate or graduate who possess a relevant pass to legally work in Singapore (for example Work Holiday Pass)
- Local Singaporean, Permanent Resident, or those eligible for the work holiday pass are preferred.
If this sounds like what you like to do, send a cover letter and CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
IMAPAC Pte Ltd