Marketing Insights & Operations Executive
The position will be responsible for localising & implementing best in data driven marketing and strategic insights to optimise marketing strategies, programs & processes.
- Marketing Planning, Co-ordinate marketing planning between regional planning Manager & Team India.
- Insights & Marketing Management system as well as Customer targeting, coordination of weekly reporting.
- Manage Customer Masterfile, Research, Segmentation, Prioritisation and selection to ensure to create Cross Channel experience.
- Database and contact Management,
- Campaign operations & lead management,
- Digital Insights & Journeys.
· 8+ years’ experience in BI, Analytics, CRM, Database Marketing, Digital Marketing and a relevant degree with a track record of delivering measurable results;
· Track record working with Consumer/B2B customers preferably in IT&T, retail, finance;
· Proven skills in customer insights, analytics, segmentation, modelling/prioritisation, contact strategy, test planning, marketing & campaign analysis;
· Able to identify gaps in data, analyse the problem, design data solutions and articulate requirements to the technical and business teams.
· A good sense of managing “Big” and “Small” data, determining key aspects of the data that is useful to stakeholders. Experience in Data Integration and Data Quality processes.
· Proven track record of working within a geographically dispersed, multi-functional team & managing 3rd party vendors for business-critical deliveries.
· Good organizational agility, command skills and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a global virtual organisation.
· Strong, agile project management skills to manage a range of programs and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Set strategic direction while delivering outcomes
· Other success attributes include being analytical, mature, results-oriented, meticulous, customer focused, computer literate and numerate.
· Experience in Excel, CRM Databases, Analytics tools and Campaign Management tools (preferably SF
Pulley Ascent (Asia) Private Limited