Marketing Executive ( US Pharma MNC )
Seeking for results-driven, self-motivated and a strong team member to join our Client's Marketing team.
• Support company objectives in brand positioning, target segment within the allocated marketing budget.
• Manage engagement and collaborations with partners, vendors,
• Manage all in-house & off-site marketing campaigns, events, seminars, partner events and post-campaign tracking
• Manage inventory of all marketing collaterals
• Work with external creative agencies on marketing materials such as brochures and on adverts on all media platforms, including online digital platforms – Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram
• Writing and proofreading creative copy for all printed and digital, marketing collateral, websites and social media
• Improve website & social media experience
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related field
• Min 5 years of marketing experience preferably in health & medical industry
• Knowledge of online digital marketing, Facebook, Google Ads, SEO
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong project management/organisational skills.
• Independent, pleasant and dynamic personality
Interested candidates please send in your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd