Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - Loyalty Marketing
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jan-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Support Manager to ensure all areas (primarily in marketing and operations) related to Marina Bay Sands’ loyalty program are well-coordinated and meticulously executed
- Support on-going marketing initiatives for Sands Rewards after its launch
- Other projects and tasks as required by management
- Coordinate promotion plans with all non-gaming areas to drive acquisition and retention, promote upward loyalty, and incentivize reward earning and redemption.
- Coordinate and liaise collateral and media briefs, production and distribution with creative and media team
- Coordinate on scheduling and deployment of members communications
- Coordinate and implement events and promotions such as lucky draw, promotions under Sands Rewards LifeStyle, these include but not limited to:
- Communicate with internal teams and external agencies to ensure all requirements, logistics, procedures and documentations are followed in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers and handles enquiries professionally, and generate feedback on events and promotion to supervisors efficiently
- Assist in collaterals development, reports and analysis of events and promotions.
- Polytechnic diploma or University degree is preferred
- Experience in events and promotions operations in financial products or retail malls will be a bonus.
- Experienced in events operation and execution (in working capacity or during school) , as well as customer services
- Detailed oriented with strong inter-personal skills and maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance
- Must be a team player, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing, positive personality will be a bonus
- Excellent numeric skills, good knowledge in MS Word and Excel is preferred
- Bilingual, and fluent in reading, writing, speaking in English and local language(s)
- Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays