Marketing Executive (Product) | Up to $3500 + Bonus + Allowance
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
- World leading company in logistical equipment & system solutions next
- Engine powered Forklift
- Transportation robots
- Automated warehouses
- LAN and other logistics equpment and systems
- 5 days work week
- Great emphasis on people welfare, growth and development
- Range from: $2500 to $3500 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- $130 transport allowance
- 1 month AWS + Up to 3 months
- For office hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.45pm
- West Area
- Transport provided at: Jurong East, Yishun and Woodland
25% of the time you will be focusing on Market Information:
- Keep track on company positioning, market share and product market share.
- Track on the market pricing of products and report on abnoralities for action to guard sales activities.
- Monthly monitoring on trend to where and which products are falling to report on the status.
25% of the time you will be focusing on Competitors Data
- Track on main and upcoming competitors' movement such as their new products, new networks, market share to ensure quick remedy action
- Study on competitors' specifications, products features, quality and uniques seeling points so to determine our product strength & weakness. New features in the competition market
20% of the time you will be doing Marketing Tools
- Develop product manuals for sales application
- Create comparison with competitors' products on pros & cons putting into manuals for applications training and reference
20% of the time you will be focusing on New & Existing Products
- Launch and follow up on New Product Introduction (NPI) regularly with internal departments to ensure smooth kick off of product
- Making New Products Programs (NPP) study, share, price and requirements to factory per our regional market demand
Another 10% of your time you will be handling general work
- Provide for next year budget spending according to plans
- Issue product update bulletins to dealers
- Assist MarCom on products information on Marketing materials such as photos, designing, video upon request
- Minimum qualification Diploma in engineering or marketing
- Good to have 2 years of marketing experience in heavy industry
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Regional traveling is required
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their