Marketing Executive [Prestige Beauty] / 6-months contract
• Retention Bonus
• Prestige Beauty MNC with good staff benefits
• Central location, conveniently accessible via MRT Station
Our clients are renowned for its Prestige Beauty Companies. The potential talents we are seeking for must have strong passion in Beauty and great interest in performing sales. If you’re keen in Prestige Beauty industry, this would be the desired role for you.
- Assist with alignment of launch & promotions across the APAC region.
- Support Marketing Manager on the planning and execution of Makeup and Fragrance launches including promotion sites and consumer events.
- Production of marketing collaterals and instore communication
- Partner with Visual Merchandising, Sales and Education teams to execute launch/distortion strategies to support marketing programs and Promotions/Special Events.
- Maintain a working inventory of promotion reserve items to support regions
- Shopping cart creation, stock enquiry, Business Intelligence for reporting & validation of sales data for sell in and sell through analysis.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager & Digital Consumer Marketing team in executing digital/social initiatives and media campaigns to drive consumer engagement & digital outreach.
- Engage with media agencies to run social campaigns
- Digital analytics, monitor competitor activities
- Diploma or Degree in Business/ Marketing related discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, preferably with experience in
- digital marketing
- Familiar with SAP system/ Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Detail orientated
- Effective communication skill. Proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
If you are interested to apply for this role, kindly apply or submit your detailed of resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*